The organization of the EUC Taekwondo shall be mainly based on the latest Technical Regulations of the European Taekwondo Union (ETU) and the World Taekwondo Federation (WTF).
- 1 (one) Kyorugi men’s tournament, in categories: -54 kg, +54 kg to 58 kg, +58 kg to 63 kg, +63 kg to 68 kg,+68 kg to 74 kg, +74 kg to 80 kg, +80 kg to 87 kg, +87 kg,
- 1 (one) Kyorugi women’s tournament, in categories: -46 kg, +46 kg to 49 kg, +49 kg to 53 kg, +53 kg to 57 kg, +57 kg to 62 kg, +62 kg to 67 kg, +67 kg to 73 kg, +73 kg,
- 1 (one) Recognized Poomsae men’s tournament,
- 1 (one) Free-Style Poomsae women’s tournament,
- 1 (one) Recognized Poomsae women’s tournament,
- 1 (one) Free-Style Poomsae men’s tournament.
The competitions consist of 3 (three) days. The General Technical Meeting, where the presence of each head of the delegation is obligatory, will be held 1 (one) day prior to the start of the competition.
The delegation will consist of athletes and officials from their respective university. The head of the delegation and coach must be appointed. Athlete shall have minimum red belt.
OC shall provide referees. The delegation may, at its own cost, include a referee with at least the highest national license; the relevant license of the national taekwondo federation must be submitted with the quantitative entry form. Accommodation and food for the referee must be provided by the Organizing Committee without charging the participation fee; no refereeing fee is provided.
The format of the tournament will be decided by Competition Technical Commission taking into consideration the number of athletes entered. Only one weighting will be organized for the whole competitions.
The draw will be done in the presence of EUSA Representative taking into account EUSA taekwondo, WTF and ETU ranking.
Each team has to pay fees defined in EUC Regulations by the specified date. The deposit must be paid on EUSA request.