Official days for:
- Arrival(s): 30.07.2019.
- Departure(s): 04.08.2019.
Official arrival and departure points:
>>> DOWNLOAD TRANSPORTATION SCHEDULE <<<
>> OFFICIAL DEPARTURES <<
Official departures to airport by schedule on site.
EUSA COMBAT TRANSPORTATION INFO PRESENTATION
Submitted through the official website and approved Travel plan(s) gives access to Transportation services.
- During previously set official days Combat championships - Zagreb 2019 with the arrival (July, 30th) and departure day (August, 04th), transportation service will be organized by Zagreb 2019 organization. It will fully cover routes from/to official (arrival/departure) points likewise from/to accommodation.
- Transportation from/to other arrival/departure points that are not listed above will not be organized nor covered by Zagreb 2019 organization.
- Official point (for both, arrival and departure) will have at least one representative from Zagreb 2019 organization.
- Every possible and unpredicted change in the approved Travel plan(s) shall be transmitted via email directly to the Transportation department.
- For all students and volunteers accommodation is provided at the same location (Athletes Village) à the main transportation hub.
- All venues are located in a radius of 3 kilometers from the Athletes Village.
- Location of the entrance/exit bus stops (to sports facilities) is next to Athletes Village.
- All buses are low floor buses, air-conditioned and fulfill all demands for Zagreb 2019 participants, with a total minimum of required 75 passenger positions.
- Buses will be labeled for better recognition and for better visual communication with participants and for easy distinction among regular ones.
- Parking slots are next to Athletes Village and within the village (with limited space) and are provided free of charge for all guest and team members coming with personal buses/vans/cars.
Transportation services from/to official welcome points and from/to sports venues during official competition days will be provided free of charge for all participants. The transportation from/to catering place is not needed thus all facilities are in a radius less than 100 meters from accommodation facilities.
Which form of transportation will be used during EUC depends on the target group of participants, frequency and duration of the journey, taking into account the flexibility and types of the means of transportation.
Participant Category = Transportation
- Athletes/coaches/other team members = Regular lines for the competitors (shuttle buses), air-conditioned buses
- Athletes in the role of spectators = Regular lines for the competitors (shuttle buses), air-conditioned buses
- Referees = Dedicated shuttle buses
- Volunteers = Regular lines for the competitors (shuttle buses), special lines - combi-vans
- EUSA TD and Assistant = Dedicated cars with a driver on disposal 24/7 for official engagements
- EUSA family and VIP = Dedicated cars with a driver on disposal 24/7 for official engagements
Official transportation schedules with the timetable will be available in accreditation centers, official web site and at every info point.
Zagreb 2019 Transportation Department Contact: Ms Radica Magušić